Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Scalate tickets between user/groups

4Tech Digital July 8, 2019

How do I escalate a ticket between users or user groups? I have a 60-minute response goal, and I needed calls automatically escalated to the users / groups of another team if 50% of the 60 minutes elapsed. and the same call was escalated to another team in 80% of the 60 minutes the critical response team that has access to the call in case no level 1 or 2 team meets the call. How can I do this with the jira?

PT-BR

Como escalar ticket entre usuarios ou grupos de usuario?Tenho uma meta de sla de 60 minutos de resposta, e precisava que os chamados fossem escalados automaticamente para os usuarios/grupos de outra equipe caso decorrese 50% dos 60 minutos. e o mesmo chamado fosse escalado para outra equipe em 80% dos 60 minutos a equipe de resposta critica que tem acesso ao chamado caso nenhuma equipe nivel 1 ou 2 atenda o chamado. Como posso fazer isso com o jira?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2019

you can accomplish this via automation in conjunction w/ SLAs. you can set up two escalation SLAs, one at 30m and one at 48m. then you can setup two automations one that fires if the 30m SLA breaches and one that fires at the 48m SLA breach. You can reassign, alert or whatever you wish to do w/in the scope of available automation actions of course.

4Tech Digital July 10, 2019

tks for your reply, i make tests right now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events