cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments at Customers Portal

Tamer Halayqa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2020

How can I make Attachments visible to Customers at View Issue screen (Customer Portal)?

Our customers can upload attachments when they are creating new requests but they can't see them when viewing the request.

My issue is when the customer view his request from Help Center under "Requests" "Created By Me" menu he can't see the attachments he added to the request even the service desk agent can't see the attachments from the same location.

1 answer

0 votes
Quoc Nghia, TRAN August 25, 2020

You could absolutely add the attachment field by these steps:

1. Browse to Request Type of the project:

Attachment0.PNG

2.On the Request Form, you can add this field.Attachment.PNG

Hopefully, you find it easy to add them.

Tamer Halayqa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 25, 2020

@Quoc Nghia, TRAN 

Attachments field is already added by the steps you provided and the customers can add attachments to the new requests.

My issue is when the customer view his request from Help Center under "Requests" "Created By Me" menu he can't see the attachments he added to the request even the service desk agent can't see the attachments from the same location.

Maura Swart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

@Tamer Halayqa Did you ever find a way to have an attachment field display for customers?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events