Asset Management

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2019

Looking to find out what others are using with Jira Service Desk for asset management. I have been looking into the 4 different solutions that integrate with Jira. Insight looks promising but want to see what others thoughts were and what they use. 

Looking for something that does reporting and also alerting for when inventories are low. Also wanting to keep track of licenses, people, systems, equipment, and everything that can be tracked with asset management. 

Whats every ones thoughts?

1 comment

Mark Al August 2, 2019

Hello Aaron,

We use Assets and inventory plugin. It is very good and useful.  We have ~30K assets for every kind and it works very fast. We managed to automate integration with the app's API. Support team responded quickly when I needed. I highly recommend this plugin.

Cheers

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation. This doesn't work with cloud instance does it? It look like it was only for Server instance of Jira. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events