Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aproval information

Martin Svensson December 13, 2021

Is there any way to add information to the aproval screen in the portal for the approver?

I'm thinking insight customfeilds or jira feild.

/M

1 answer

2 votes
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

I believe you would have to add a screen in the approval transition with the added fields. If you add approval screen at the transition you should be able to add the fields you want to require. 

1st Go and create the approval screen and add fields you require during the approval.

2nd Then go into the workflow and click on the approval transition. At the bottom of that transition edit you can add the approval screen you just created. 

After they approve the issue by hitting the green approval button it will kick the screen approval screen during transition.

hope this helps. 

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2021

@Martin Svensson Please let us know if this helps you out so the community knows if this fix the issue you are facing. Hope all is well.

Like Martin Svensson likes this
Martin Svensson December 14, 2021

I will try this tomorrow, it looks promesing.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Martin Svensson December 16, 2021

My bad! i did not describe my thoughts good enough. I am looking for a way to change the visible outcome from both reject and approve screen. i did find one old case simular to mine.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4922

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2021

From what I seen your question was originally it seem that I had answered it with adding the screen and fields to this new approval screen. 

Now looking at the jira request gathering it seems you needed this to be a required state which is not yet available for an option. 

In the screen configuration you can add this to the portal as a transition but has stated it can not be required. 

I hope this finds you well and soon is implemented by Atlassian as I myself have needed that option. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events