Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved and Closed tickets still appearing in the customer portal as "Waiting for my approval"

Patricia Campos October 7, 2020

Hi!

We recently observed that approved and closed tickets are still appearing in the customer portal's list of "Waiting for my approval"

What can we do to correct this?

waiting for approval.png

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2021

This is the Bug ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5589 

Make sure to vote for it :)

Maybe we can get it fixed until 2030 – but I would not bet... ;)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

Yes, I find this annoying, too.

This happened on my customer's system when the ticket was canceled. As a workaround, I added a post function for the "Cancel" transition that empties the value of "Approvers" field.

Sanjay Prasad March 4, 2021

Hi @Martin Boehme  Does this happen for the tickets that are already approved as well? Even after approving the customer portal still shows the request in the Approvals. Do you have any solution ?

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 5, 2021

@Sanjay Prasad Mh, that's weird. No, in my cases this does not happen when the issue has already been approved.

Have you tried emptying the "Approvers" field?

Bradley Rawlings April 22, 2021

How did you actually clear the field? I am in a next gen project and I don't seem to be able to clear it with a transition rule or automation. Any help would be appreciated, and hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

@Bradley Rawlings 

I did it in a company-managed project. I don't know what you need to do in order to empty the Approvers field in team-managed projects ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events