You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Monday morning after the change on the weekend, and our list so far is:
- Various navigation links within Servicedesk lead to 404 error pages. That may be more a problem with ServiceDesk, but when AtlasCRM has clearly changed the folder structure, they should probably make sure it works with the parent application properly, or at least leave a redirect in place.
- Company Overview page loses the filters when you navigate away from it; they used to be pretty persistent.
- Company Overview columns are too narrow, and there is no way to resize them, either manually or automatically.
- Company/Contact fields on Servicedesk tickets are too narrow as well.
- Unable to Ctrl+rightclick, nor Open in New Tab from the Company Overview page. CTRL+Rightclick just doesn't work, and Open in a New Tab generates a licencing error (that doesn't happen when you open the company with a left click).
- Speaking of licencing errors, we keep seeing that page when we approach a company or contact page from any angle other than via the Company Overview page - so yes, we are seeing it when we click on the company name from a ServiceDesk ticket.... but if we go all the way from the Servidesk menu, then the company overview page, search for it, open it, no error. So what is going on here?
Jira Servicedesk is being negatively impacted by the behaviour of this plugin. I am having to justify staying with it as our ticketing system to our company to people who don't care that it is a plugin that is causing them grief - it is guilt by association, but i have no answer to it.