cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred

William_Holani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 16, 2020

Hi there,

a 'Business Project' has been working fine and now all of a sudden when you click on 'board' it throws a "An error occurred" and doesn't really give you anything else.

Site Admin also gets the same result. Also Site admin hasn't made any changes either.
Has been working fine only last couple of days it's stopped working.

JIRA-Error.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2020

One suggestion would be to reload the page and observe what is happening in the Network and the Console tabs. This may give an indication on what may be the cause here. 

As we do not see a proper error message displayed here, I would recommend reaching out directly to Atlassian Support at getsupport.atlassian.com

William_Holani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 18, 2020

Thank you Mohamed I have contacted Atlassian support as per your suggestion.

Browser Developer page 'Console' is giving a server 500 error also. 

Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2020

ok great. As this is a 500 error, so this is an internal server error. So they would have more insights once they check the logs. 

Do share with us when you find the cause here. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events