I have an agent who cannot change the reporter of an issue. I have checked the following:
1. The user is a member of the "jira-servicedesk-users" group
2. The "jira-servicedesk-users" group is added under the Service Desk Team project role
3. In the project Permissions, the "Service Desk Team" project role has the "Modify reporter" permission
4. If I change the Agent to a site admin, they can modify the reporter
I have several other agents set up this way with no problem.
The only differences are that this user was created before we switched on user provisioning and used to be a site admin during the implementation phase.
1. Removing their product/group access and re-adding them
2. Adding them manually to the Service Desk Team role as an individual user
We've just gone live today so any help is much appreciated!
Agent need to have the "modify reporter" permission in the project permission scheme.
also he/she need to have "browse users" permission in the global permissions so that you can see other people and assign to them.
Can you check if browse user permission is given to agent?
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events