You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have an agent who cannot change the reporter of an issue. I have checked the following:
1. The user is a member of the "jira-servicedesk-users" group
2. The "jira-servicedesk-users" group is added under the Service Desk Team project role
3. In the project Permissions, the "Service Desk Team" project role has the "Modify reporter" permission
4. If I change the Agent to a site admin, they can modify the reporter
I have several other agents set up this way with no problem.
The only differences are that this user was created before we switched on user provisioning and used to be a site admin during the implementation phase.
1. Removing their product/group access and re-adding them
2. Adding them manually to the Service Desk Team role as an individual user
We've just gone live today so any help is much appreciated!
Agent need to have the "modify reporter" permission in the project permission scheme.
also he/she need to have "browse users" permission in the global permissions so that you can see other people and assign to them.
Can you check if browse user permission is given to agent?