Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Insight Training

Ryan Smith November 5, 2021

Hello, can anyone recommend a training provider for intermediate to advanced Insight learning?  I see Riada are offering something along the lines of what im looking for, but they havent responded to my enquiry and I'd like to get something booked soon.

Here's the link to Riada's course if anyone else is interested - https://riada.se/en/training-mastering-insight-for-jira/

Thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Björn Gullander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2021

Hi Ryan, 

Yes, on Riada (soon to be Eficode), we have Insight trainings on a scheduled basis. I'll make sure we return to you asap. 

Björn

Ryan Smith November 9, 2021

Thank you, Björn

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2021

Hi @Ryan Smith ,

Maybe you can take a look at the Atlassian Partner Directory. You can search by region and expertise (Training Partner) to maybe find a partner in your area. 

Thanks Walter, I'll take a look.  Much appreciated.

1 vote
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2021

I only have one Atlassian Training partner that I found before I became a community leader. https://www.praecipio.com/resources/blog/insight-atlassians-digital-asset-management-tool

Hi Carla Ann, thanks for this.  I'll have a look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events