Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding customer to the service desk but they're not showing after

Mujtaba shah November 25, 2020

I'm adding customers like we always have but they're not appearing when trying to make them the Reporter or add as a participant. THey appear in the list right after adding looking like a successful addition but when refreshed they are no longer there.

Also now when customers are emailing in tickets the reporter is marked as User instead of their email address.

Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2020

Hi Mujtaba,

as there were some incidents, as Alex mentioned here, I wonder if the issue still persists for you?

Thanks,
Daniel

Mujtaba shah November 30, 2020

Hi Daniel

I've checked and all appears to be ok now. Thanks!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Steinlauf November 25, 2020

Our site is experiencing the same issues. It looks like the system is being really slow rather than not adding the customer. 

Looks like Atlassian are aware of it: https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dkjzry7fg2zy

0 votes
Kevin November 25, 2020

I've a similar problem. After I add customers they dont show up at all in any list. Oddly I'm exactly at 40 customers right now.

This is a big problem since we are building up the customer list in jira right now and the product is live.

BR

Mujtaba shah November 25, 2020

I think it has something to do with the change to Jira Service Management. We have 1000s of customers on there and only just became an issues for us ;'(

Kevin November 25, 2020

I just checked the forums, seems we are not the only ones with customer-adding problems, pointing to a general bug.

Like Mujtaba shah likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events