• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding customer to the service desk but they're not showing after Edited

I'm adding customers like we always have but they're not appearing when trying to make them the Reporter or add as a participant. THey appear in the list right after adding looking like a successful addition but when refreshed they are no longer there.

Also now when customers are emailing in tickets the reporter is marked as User instead of their email address.

Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

Our site is experiencing the same issues. It looks like the system is being really slow rather than not adding the customer. 

Looks like Atlassian are aware of it: https://jira-service-management.status.atlassian.com/incidents/dkjzry7fg2zy

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Nov 28, 2020

Hi Mujtaba,

as there were some incidents, as Alex mentioned here, I wonder if the issue still persists for you?

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

I've checked and all appears to be ok now. Thanks!

I've a similar problem. After I add customers they dont show up at all in any list. Oddly I'm exactly at 40 customers right now.

This is a big problem since we are building up the customer list in jira right now and the product is live.

BR

I think it has something to do with the change to Jira Service Management. We have 1000s of customers on there and only just became an issues for us ;'(

I just checked the forums, seems we are not the only ones with customer-adding problems, pointing to a general bug.

Like Mujtaba shah likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

241 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you