Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the Jira Cloud tab in Microsoft Teams

Customer Support February 18, 2021

Hi - i am trying to add the Jira Cloud app in MS Teams but every time i try to authorize

Please check if the  URL is valid and you have latest version of Microsoft Teams for Jira Cloud installed.

My URL is fine and also i am running the latest version but it doesn't want to take my URL.

Is there a way to send my URL privately so you can confirm if i am doing the right thing?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Your url can be copied from your browser it should look like this...

https://xxxxxx.atlassian.net 

Obotseng Jantjie February 18, 2021

Hi Jack - thanks for your response, my url is exactly in that format but it still doesn't take it.

We are currently on a trial and planning to move to standard plan, do you think the trial might be the issue? if so, i will make a payment tomorrow and try again.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

no i would not think so. I assume that you actually added MS Teams connector to your Jira instance? 

I am not sure about that, if that is the case then how do i remove the connector?

Successfully authenticated thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events