Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access URL in customer portal

Kai Krause August 8, 2022

I have the following issue.

I'm trying to display a notice on the creation page of a case in the customer portal.

I try this with a Scriptrunner web panel

<code>

import com.atlassian.jira.plugin.webfragment.model.JiraHelper import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.requesttype.RequestTypeService import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.customisers.WithPlugin @WithPlugin("com.atlassian.servicedesk") def currentUser = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser() def requestTypeService = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(RequestTypeService) def query = requestTypeService.newQueryBuilder().serviceDesk(7).requestType(137).build() def reqT = requestTypeService.getRequestTypes(currentUser,query) def requestType = requestTypeService.getRequestTypes(currentUser, query).results def name = requestType.name writer.write( '''<style> label#attachment-label.field-label::after { content: "MyText"; background-color:#fff7e0; color:black; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; } </style> ''' )

</code>

I want to resolve in this line requestTypeService.newQueryBuilder().serviceDesk(7).requestType(137).build() and set the serviceDesk and the requestType from the Url of the creation. But I can't access it. How can i get the url ?

1 answer

0 votes
Peter-Dave Sheehan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2022

You can access the request type directly from the binding variable "context".

writer.write(
"requestTypeId=$context.requestTypeId<br>")
writer.write("requestTypeName=$context.requestType.name<br>")

So you can dispense with the query altogether

You can always examine what else might be available to you by outputting some details

writer.write("otherBindingVairable=${binding.variables.keySet()}<br>")
writer.write("otherContextKeys=${context.keySet()}<br>")

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events