Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability for a Manager to check on all his team member submitted tickets.

RamR April 7, 2020

I see if i create a org and add a bunch of people into it, they can all see each others submitted tickets in the customer portal. But is it possible to let one customer (a manager) to see all of the tickets submitted by a group of people but they should not see each others tickets. Is this possible in the customer portal of JIRA Service desk?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

There is not a delivered configuration that works this way in Jira.  As you stated you can create organizations that allow everyone to see all issues associated with the organization.  I also do not know of any app the provides this functionality. 

RamR April 8, 2020

Thank you @Brant Schroeder I will hunt around to see if there is any plugin available that will hep me with this requirement.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Thinking about this further you could use issue security to make this work but I would not recommend it as a easy solution to maintain or troubleshoot.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events