Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

安装配置时显示数据库不为空

gui wenren November 26, 2018

您指定的数据库, 不为空, 请指定空数据库。如果您要升级现有的安装, 请按照< a target="_blank" href="https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/jadm-docs-0712/Connecting+Jira+applications+to+a+Database#ConnectingJiraapplicationstoadatabase-UpgradingJiraormigratingJiratoanotherserver?"的这些说明。

数据库为mysql5.7 系统为Cenots7.2

2 answers

0 votes
kevin January 13, 2022

你好,请问你的问题,解决了吗

0 votes
Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2018

Hi @gui wenren

检查数据库架构, 它必须具有一些表。 是否可以为此安装创建新架构? 我用 babelfish.com. com 读了这个, 我不会说中文!

The jira installation tells me that the database specified is not empty。But my database is new。

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2018

Hi

without being able to see your database 

I’d check your dB config is correct. Check those credentials go to correct database with a different sql tool. 

Have you run any parts of install previously that might have created objects in db? Any functions or procedures in dB?

this error message is usually exactly what it says 

Check the connection and database without any errors.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2018

Hi

my MySQL connection in dbconfig.xml looks like  this

jdbc:mysql://address=(protocol=tcp)(host=localhost)(port=3306)/jiradb2?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF8&amp;sessionVariables=default_storage_engine=InnoDB

and to check objects in schema i can run SQL

select TABLE_NAME from information_schema.TABLES where TABLE_SCHEMA = 'jiradb2';

select TABLE_NAME from information_schema.VIEWS where TABLE_SCHEMA = 'jiradb2' ;

select * from information_schema.routines;

what MySQl tools are you using? command line? MySQL Workbench?

Any info/SQL errors  in the jira logs?

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2018

Might be easier to check using command line

e.g.

mysql -u jirauser -pyourpassword

use jiradb

show tables;

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events