Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. 

This video takes a look at the 5 reasons to upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium, including automated incident creation and orchestration, advanced system health monitoring with Heartbeats, correlating incidents to code deployments, and deployment gating with your CI/CD tools. If you still haven't tried the ITSM project and want to take it for a spin, click here. To learn more about what Premium has to offer, view this page

5 comments

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2021

My favorite is certainly identifying problematic deployments!

Like # people like this
Patrick Haley March 12, 2021

@Kate Clavet

Wondering if anyone on the team has any suggestions for me. We have a small project on Service Desk and I'd like to migrate to Jira Service Management. I've seen a few of the resources about getting started with ITSM projects, but what is a best practice for steps to migrate from a SD project to a JSM project? 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Patrick Haley thanks for your question! Migration is not available as of yet and is coming soon, so stay tuned for now!  

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2021

@Kate Clavet 

Just wanted to check if the migration tool is available now?

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 23, 2021

Hi @Ajay _view26_ ! We don't have a migration tool for SD projects to ITSM projects as of now if that's the one you're referring to. We've got some items in the works so stay tuned! 

We do have a migration tool available for Insight Cloud to JSM Cloud which we released end of July. You can see more about that here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZ3_vzy3Dg

Thanks! 
Kate 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events