Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 Virtual Agent Early Access Program

TL;DR: Join the virtual agent Early Access Program waitlist and be one of the first to try out Jira Service Management’s AI-powered virtual agent 🤖 Sign up here.

Hi community friends 👋

We’re building an AI-powered virtual agent to help you scale your service desk and automate support interactions, and we need your participation in our limited Early Access Program (EAP)!

virtual agent.png

Who is this for?

The limited EAP is for IT teams that are active Slack users and currently on a Jira Service Management Cloud Premium or Enterprise plan. We’ll open up access to a broader set of use cases and expand to Microsoft Teams users later this year when we roll out general availability.

What’s involved?

Those selected for the EAP will have a chance to test the feature out over the next 3 months and provide feedback. We will provide resources to help you build your own intent flows and launch the virtual agent in a Slack request channel.

How do I sign up?

Fill out this short form. If selected, we’ll reach out via email in early April with next steps. If you don’t qualify for this round, there will be an open beta later this year, and plenty more updates to share, so stay tuned.

Where can I learn more about virtual agent?

While you’re waiting to get started with the virtual agent, check out Atlassian IT’s success story. In just one month, our IT org deflected hundreds of tickets and saved their team over 500 hours of work using the virtual agent.

We also recommend checking out Jira Service Management chat. Powered by the same app as virtual agent, the chat feature enables teams to manage their service desk from Slack or Microsoft Teams, and is a great first step in preparing to onboard the virtual agent.

Join the waitlist!

10 comments

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2023

Will Slack be a requirement for the Virtual Agent going forward?

Like • said kouzibry likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2023

Posted on Linkedin. Super excited program by JSM.

Like • Juncil J. Ybañez likes this
Juncil J. Ybañez April 13, 2023

We're excited to leverage the new feature as we are testing Microsoft Virtual Agent.

Anthony Martin April 13, 2023

I've already been doing this using GPT API.  Would be interested in seeing the beta to compare.

Like • Tom Whittle likes this
Fiona Cunningham April 14, 2023

Hi @Nicole Pitaro 

Is the virtual agent used when a request is created by a portal user, or is it triggered when a user keys-in a search?

Many thanks,

Fiona

Rodrigo Angulo April 25, 2023

Would love to see this come to MS Teams!

Like • Michele Bazzani likes this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2023

I was in Alpha for another company and now at my new company they really want to get on this since we are a Solution Partner is there a way the V.A. Team can help us jump into this?

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Mikail August 14, 2023

Hello @Nicole Pitaro

will the Virtual Agent be available for Data Center and Cloud deployments?

Best regards

Mikail

Michele Bazzani September 5, 2023

When can we expect this to be available for MS Teams?  This is an essential missing piece of communication, so it would be nice for it not to be relegated to Slack only

Martin Boehme
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2023

Hi @Nicole Pitaro

Where can I give feedback? I found a critical bug and reported it to the support team, but they don't seem to know how to handle it.

Please check out https://support.atlassian.com/requests/PCS-217446

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events