Service level agreements get a facelift

30 comments

Jiří Janda October 19, 2022

Hi,

the same question.

Is there a possibility to set SLA for a specific customer / organization?

Thx

Like Harrison _VersaFile_ likes this
Jacques March 20, 2023

Question: why is the time-progressing from top to bottom? (start-pause-stop) Usually time is represented horizontally, which the "old" view did wonderfully... now one needs to scroll up/down to see this process.

Sometimes I'm under the impression that changes are implemented just to change them. Not to improve the interface. :(

Jacques June 25, 2023

This new interface is very confusing and difficult to understand. I preferred the older way:

At the top the rule (start / pause / stop) in 3 simple columns, and then below the goals. One for each line.

Now there's too much opening and closing of boxes and creates a difficult interfaz to work effectively or get a quick overview of how an SLA is configured.

The start / pause / stop phases of the SLA are now top down, where time is very often showed from left to right.

There is no logic in putting the goals at the top if you haven't seen first what the rules of engagement of the SLA is (start / pause / stop).

There is also TOOO much space between the elements shown. Which means that if your SLA is somewhat complex, you need to scroll up and down all the time to understand it. (and yes, I have a large screen and browser set to 100%)

Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 29, 2023

Hi @Jacques 
It is also more convenient for our company to use the interface with the horizontal arrangement of SLA conditions, where all Start-Pause-Stop conditions and SLA goals are on one page. Therefore, our team developed the SLA Time and Report add-on for Jira Cloud. 
1.png
In addition, we added a convenient SLA Reset in the same window that @Nour Durra Nagarro asked about. There are also four report views (a table view and charts).

SLA table and Chart reports.gif

If you are interested, you can try it using a 30-day trial, + for teams of up to 10 users, the application is still free.

Matthew Butler June 29, 2023

Love the New Layout, Very straight forward!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events