Jira Service Desk Admin Certification (ACP-400) now $150 until 31 July

More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave!

Important Dates

• Start the free Certification Prep Course by 30 June 2019 (earlier start is recommended to increase the likelihood you can get an exam seat by 31st July)

• Take your exam by 31 July 2019

Through July 2019, Atlassian is offering a special promotion on our Jira Service Desk Administrator Certification (ACP-JSD). You'll have through 31st July 2019 to take the exam.

First, we'll give you free access to the latest, greatest version of our Certification Prep Course. Use Promo Code: 1CA5-467B-82D9.

After you sign up for the course, we'll provide a voucher for you to take the ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration exam for only $150. You'll need to take the exam on or before 31st July.  (We suggest you register for the exam promptly after you receive your voucher.)

This package is normally USD $500. If you're interested, be sure to use the Certification Prep Course promo code before the end of June.

FAQs

Q: Has the exam changed recently?

A: Yes, a few minor topics have been dropped and the remaining topics have been re-organized. The Managing the Jira Service Desk section has been expanded. You can download the latest PDF here.

Q: Can my company take advantage of this offer by purchasing bulk exam vouchers from Atlassian?

A: No, we only sell full price vouchers. We do not have the ability to sell discounted vouchers. You will need to pay by credit card.

Q: I started my Jira Service Desk Certification Prep Course before I found out about this offer. How can I take advantage of it?

A: Your course access has automatically updated to the new version of the prep course. Let us know that you need the discounted voucher by submitting a ticket to the Certification Team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259.

Q: I already paid full price for my future ACP-400 exam – how can I take advantage of this offer?

A: If your exam is more than 72 hours in the future, cancel it online immediately to avoid late cancellation fees. If you paid by credit card, Kryterion will refund your fees. If you paid by voucher, the voucher will become re-usable. Then re-register using the discount voucher from the Certification Team.  If your exam is less than 72 hours in the future, contact the Certification Team at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/9/create/259.

2 comments

Linton Tomaz da Silva June 27, 2019

That's great! I'm going to participate

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2019

I tried... 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events