Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSM Cloud training survey

Atlassian University is experimenting with short duration courses. We will use the short duration model for the upcoming ITSM/JSM Cloud training. As part of this experiment, I’d like to gather your input using a few questions. Don’t think about price now – only the training itself and how it can be beneficial to you and your team.

Here we go:

• How will you personally use JSM Cloud? If you know the name of the role you will assume (like administrator) please answer with that.
  • Will you be new to JSM Cloud or are you an existing JSD Server or Cloud customer?
  • The courses will be a mixture of concepts and ‘how to’ topics. What is your preference for course length: 1-10m, 11-20m, 21-30m?
  • Would you prefer these courses be led by a live instructor at a scheduled time or be self-paced with recorded narration, but no live instructor?
  • Would you prefer these courses to have
    • hands-on labs with a JSM Cloud instance?
    • a recorded demonstration of the lab on a JSM Cloud instance?
    • lab instructions you could use to practice on your own JSM Cloud instance? This might require setup work before you can do the lab.

1 comment

robert.nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2020
  • We use cloud both internally as a tool for issues, as well as external customers.  Furthermore we advise and consult customers on JSM bast practices and general JSM administration
  • Existing
  • It would depend on the material covered but if I had to choose I would choose 21-30 
  • Self paced, but with a way to ask questions (email or what have you)
  • of the three the last.  instructions to set up myself

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events