Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing apps4agile - news and resources for all things JSM, Jira, and Atlassian

I am excited to introduce apps4agile.com to the Atlassian and Jira communities!

Its mission is to make information - learnings, resources, and solutions - from the Atlassian ecosystem easy to find. With over 400 content pieces (resources, news, and tutorials), the website is now ready for primetime.

It also offers an apps4agile Digest that you can subscribe to that includes all the curated news and insights worth knowing in one monthly email. Here is what it looks like.

The nature of the new apps4agile project requires sifting through hundreds of blog posts and news within the Atlassian ecosystem. I look at the information available across many resources. And instead of keeping this work to myself, I'll share the best resources, curated articles, and news you might want to explore further.

There is so much expert knowledge out there, let’s make sure that Atlassian customers can get to it at the right time, when they have a problem they need to solve.

Hope you visit apps4agile.com, and I hope you find it useful!

1 comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

What a fantastic site for all kinds of Atlassian resources! I recommend a good featured book 😊

Like Inna Gordin likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events