How do I manage problems in Jira Service Management?

Check out this short video to learn how to manage problems in Jira Service Management:

You can learn more about Jira Service Management here.

6 comments

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing.

Good Video!!! 

Like Kate Clavet likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Hi @Kate Clavet  - I have questions about JSM and Opsgenie pricing and billing under a single contract. What's the best way to get those answers? 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2020

Hi @John Funk ! For billing questions concerning Opsgenie and Jira Service Management the best thing to do is write billing@opsgenie.com so that one of our Customer Advocates can assist you. Hope that helps! 

Best,

Kate 

Like Dave Liao likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Thanks @Kate Clavet  - I have dropped them a note!

Like # people like this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2021

This is great - I like the new features in JSM. Look forward to using this to improve customer service!

Like John Funk likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2021

Thanks for sharing. I need to spend some time contemplating how I can leverage or if I should. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events