Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get smarter about requests with some new JSD features! (We need your help!)

Hey Jira Service Desk enthusiasts!

I’m the PM on the Smart Experiences team - we look to use data to improve your experience with Atlassian products. You might have seen our TechCrunch article we released a few weeks ago with all the smarts features we’re adding to the Cloud products.

What’s involved in this?
We’re currently looking into how we can improve the way we highlight similar or relevant requests. This might be highlighting duplicates or potential solutions to the ticket you’re reviewing.

Who are we looking for?
We’d love to speak to some agents that use JSD Cloud in their daily workflow.

Who is running it?
The group will be managed by James (Product Manager on Smarts) and Mark (Designer on Smarts).

How long am I needed?
In the short term, we have some designs to validate specifically around JSD workflows, however you’re welcome to stay to receive updates on future Smarts features and share insights.

How do I sign up?
Please click here Atlassian Smarts Group to register and we will be in touch!
Thanks - I’m looking forward to shaping the future of Atlassian products with you!

Cheers,
James & the Smarts team.

2 comments

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2020

I'm not an Agent on a daily basis but do come in to contact with them very frequently, so I'd love to join and see if i can contribute anything.

It does sound like a great initiative tho! (and I have plenty of opinions :D)

Do you maybe have a link to the techcrunch article?

Like James Gabb likes this
James Gabb
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

Hey @Dirk Ronsmans 👋 - I would love to chat with you. Could you send me a quick email at jgabb@atlassian.com?

Here's the Techcrunch article, which highlights a few smarts features we've added recently: https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/atlassian-smarts-adds-machine-learning-layer-across-the-companys-platform-of-services/

Thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events