Collect your Atlassian Presents: High Velocity '22 Kudos badge!

Today kicks off part one of Atlassian Presents: High Velocity ‘22 in London! We hope you have a blast meeting our ITSM experts in person and learn new ways to empower your teams with Jira Service Management. We want to hear all about your experience and give you the chance to earn our exclusive High Velocity '22 Kudos badge.

Comment below with your your favorite memories from the event to earn this special badge!

HighVelocityITSM22.png

Here are some of the things we have planned for today!

• Atlassian ITSM: Get in the groove keynote

• Customers unplugged: Fireside chat featuring - Edenred

• Customers unplugged: Fireside chat featuring - Arvato Systems

• Jira Service Management’s chart-topping hits product demo

• Theater topics

• Breakout sessions

• Jamming with Assets in Jira Service Management

• Rock-star tips to power up Jira Service Management

• Beyond IT: Empower excellent service for all teams

• Give your help-seekers the ultimate VIP experience

• Software development and IT teams in harmony

• Rock out with will.i.am

• Networking reception

Enroll in Kudos

Don’t forget that you’ll need to be enrolled in our free Kudos program on the Atlassian Community in order to earn our High Velocity '22 badge! Not in our kudos program? Learn more and enroll with a single click by clicking on ”Kudos” in the top right corner on the Atlassian Community.

Register for our digital event on December 13

🎟️ Miss the live event? No worries! Tickets are still available for our digital event next week on December 13th. Grab your free pass now!

27 comments

Houssein Barkallah December 9, 2022

Atlassian keeps raising the stakes! 
And rocking out with will.i.am is just another flex.
Glad to be part of this community, aiming to help, improve and innovate

Like # people like this
Floris van Himbergen December 9, 2022

Excited to join the online event and explore the community more!

Like # people like this
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

The event was a great place to network, meet people, discuss, and meet in person. Lovely news, according to Jira Service Management. I'm especially interested in virtual agent. Let's see in which direction it'll develop. I was posting during the whole event on my LinkedIn and Twitter 😉

Can't wait for events in 2023!

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-08 at 14.47.54.jpeg

Like # people like this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

My favourite "memory": When you spot your two colleagues @Walter Buggenhout  and @Tessa Tuteleers in the blink of an eye in the crowd on the first row while watching the live stream remotely ... and you managed to capture a screenshot. Pics or it didn't happen ...

ACA represents High Velocity 22.png

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2022

Returned on Friday with yet another bag full of great conversations, memories and a ton of things to do in the coming months.

One of the best takeaways for me from this event is how the relationship between Atlassian and the solution partner ecosystem is evolving into true and close collaboration (again) to provide a world class ITSM solution, consisting of not only products, but also awesome practice and solutions services supporting those. 💙💙💙

As always, it was an absolute pleasure meeting up with fellow community leaders, the Atlassian team and many other partners and customers. Thanks @Stephanie Grice for hosting the leader dinner post event and everyone at the Community and event teams to bring everyone together in yet another awesome venue.

image_50590209 (2).JPG

The absolute highlight of the event itself, without the slightest doubt, was the amazing chat between @Dominic Price and Will.i.am.

image_50590209 (1).JPG

As Dom rightfully said near the end: such a shame time was up. Some of the coolest shit I've seen and heard in many years of Atlassian events and a true inspiration on innovation, philanthropy, music, tech and the mercedes logo. I'll never listen to songs like I Gotta Feeling and Where is the Love with the same ears again 💐

Like # people like this
Luke Collins December 11, 2022

My memorable moment was wil.i.am! What an inspiration. The virtual agent platform looks great too :D

Like # people like this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2022

Excited to join that online event.

Like Emily Dang likes this
Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2022

This was the first time I've attended an in-person event like this and I must say it's something that will be hard to forget. We met many brilliant people and the keynote talk, together with all the other sessions and chats was definitely really interesting!

If you have a chance to attend the next event, I would definitely recommend it :)

Like # people like this
tommi.leino December 11, 2022

Excellent event and I am really impressed about arrangements, high quality presentations, possibilities for networking and naturally the content itself. I think that these were the key highlights for myself. Lots of new things coming up and it is easy to see that Jira Service Management has earned its place as the Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant!

sumup1.jpgSumup2.jpg

Like # people like this
Adeel Shoukat December 12, 2022

Atlassian Team gives the best session on ITSM implementation with grate techniques

Annicka Rosengren December 12, 2022

So nice to be part of Atlassians High Velocity ITSM event last week. Returning home to Sweden with a mission to end BSM ;)

Like # people like this
Wiselet Flerival December 12, 2022

is good

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2022

Attended the on-line event - Once again it is full of exciting content from Atlassian Team.  Unfortunately, due to my work tasks, I was not able to participate for the entire time.

Great job - Atlassian Team.

Best, Joseph

Barış Özer December 13, 2022

is nice (:

Gary Blower _Clearvision_ December 13, 2022

Really enjoyed the show and the customer breakout session. Great to catch-up with so many of my clients at one event.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2022

I liked the quick talk, "Customers unplugged: Fireside chat featuring - Edenred" about their key takes in the last 2 years.

Fire side chat.png

Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2022

Super excited for forms being able to connect to Assets, that's a huge ask right now.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 13, 2022

I like the interconnectivity of analytics across all products and instances to give you insights out of Atlassian's data lake.  

arochere December 13, 2022

liked the BSM acronym, almost like it is missing a letter on purpose

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2022

It was an educational, fun and well organized event. Met many inspiring people.IMG_0158.jpg

Like Tori Stitt likes this
Adeel Shoukat December 14, 2022

This presentation is beneficial for all Atlassian users and also explains how JSM aids in the transition from BSM to GSM (Good Services Management).

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 14, 2022

Liked the virtual experience and especially the product updates. However, next time I'll be there in person.

Jonathan V. December 15, 2022

I loved seeing the investment in JSM and looking forward to the new changes that will be coming along. As everyone else has mentioned before me, the discussion with will.i.am really was an inspiring one.

Hopefully, I'll be able to make the next one in person.

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

I really loved the keynote Rock out with will.i.am. I especially loved his numerous points on teamwork and I was inspired by his 9/11 story where as the towers were going down, he was concerned about his tour and then took his grandmothers advice and went on the tour! I also love that he is outspoken and a colorful individual! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2022

The breakout session on Assets was fantastic! Lots of great ideas and it was good to see the tool in action with the demo. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events