cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Closed] It's Here! The Jira Service Management High Velocity Badge Contest

56 comments

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2021

@Tanya C Thanks for participating! You should have the badge now. 

Best,
Kate 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2021

@Kate Clavet - I've had a notification that a parcel is coming from the US...should I be excited to receive swag?

Like • Kristján Geir Mathiesen likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

Hi @Liam Green due to COVID the warehouse was running short on the swag so the boxes are still being processed. Someone else must be sending you a pleasant surprise! :) I'll send along tracking info once the kits ship. Sorry for the delay!

Like • Liam Green likes this
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

Must have been his employee of the year award show box ;)

Like • # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2021

@Kate Clavet no problem, just wanted to check.

@Dirk Ronsmans not won yet, find out tomorrow!!

Like • Kate Clavet likes this
wala __dj April 19, 2021

شكرا 🥀

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events