Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Email confirmation to" field relocation or removal

Francis Tran April 23, 2018

When creating service desk requests without logging in, it auto generates a "email confirmation to" field at the bottom of the form. If possible we would like to move this field towards the top of the request form or have the email address field to automatically populate the "email confirmation to" field.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Hi Francis,

I believe you are referring to the field appearing when anonymously accessing the portal. At the moment it is not possible to move the order of the field. I have since created a feature request for this at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6133 as I do see the value of having the ability to order the field where it should be located.

Francis Tran April 25, 2018

Hi Nabil,

Yes that's the field i'm referring to. Thanks for for your reply and creating the request.

Werner du Preez August 14, 2018

Hi Atlassian Community. Is it possible to rename this field, to something like: "Your email address"?

Like Ted Korba likes this
Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2018

I'm afraid not. We have a feature request for it at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5789

Lia Aguilar March 2, 2020

Hi,

are there any news about this request? The file description is not very clear and would be great if it was possible to rename it.

Thank you!

Ted Korba January 31, 2023

"Email confirmation to" is confusing for end users. Should be able to change this to "What is your email" or something that makes more sense. Please fix this!!!!

Sandra Axelsdottir August 16, 2023

I fully agree with you Ted.

Our end customers are sometimes entering our employees' email address because they think this field is to let them know that they created a request.

Do you know if there is a way to customize the text showing for this field?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events