Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different customers in various projects

Soporte Grupo CFI July 19, 2019

Good morning,

I wanted to ask if there is any way that each project at JIRA Service Desk has different clients.

For example:

Project 1 - 50 clients
Project 2 - 100 clients.

Some may coincide and others may not.

That is to say to have two databases of clients, so that each one this assigned to a project, always inside the same account of JIRA.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2019

JSD projects fully support independent defined Customers and Agents. They can be completely separate or have overlaps. Hopefully I am understanding your question here. Have you run into an issue attempting this?

Soporte Grupo CFI July 24, 2019

I do have a problem and I can't find a solution.

I am sure that with an example it will be easier to explain, and I would be very grateful if you could help me.

In JIRA SERVICE DESK I have two "External Service Desk" projects, in which I have configured so that requests from all over the world that I write to the corresponding email address, enter a queue.

So far so good, which is what happens, that in the CUSTOMERS section of the two projects, when a client writes to project A, this is duplicated in project B.

And if we go to [Configuracion - Gestion Usuarios - Jira Service Desk - Portal customers] and I delete any of them, they delete me from both projects.

In other words, I don't know how to make "Project A" have some clients and "Project B" others.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events