Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When raising a request type, I want this request automatically to be sent to an email adress

Ash1981 September 27, 2017

When a customer raises a request I want Jira Service desk Cloud to automatically send an email with the content of this raised request to a specific set email-adress.

How can I configure this? 

4 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

You could consider having IT create an email and forwarding. Depending on your desired notification scenarios this could work. Example:

1. Create jsd.notify@urcompany.com in your mail system w/ email forwarding to a distribution list
  2. Add jsd.notify as a user in JSD
  3. set up the desired notifications for jsd.notify
0 votes
Ash1981 November 7, 2017

Hi Susan

Thanks for the help. 

I'm trying to send it to an external emailadress. 

/ash

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 27, 2017

FYI, moved this post into the Jira Service Desk collection. 

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2017

Hi Ashish,

If Internal, set up that user with the email address and add them to the notifications list under "Issue created" Note that user would have to be a licensed user (but not necessarily an agent)

But if you're trying to send it to an external customer who is not licensed that's trickier. 

Which are you trying to do?

Susan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events