Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade this app license ($150) to match your 100-user JIRA license.

Shannon Lyon September 9, 2019

I am trying to use the Multiple Filters Chart gadget for a JIRA Service aDesk project. We are on JIRA Server - Version 7.13.5

We bought 10 licenses, as our project only has a few users that will actually need access to this gadget. When I updated the license, i received the "Upgrade this app license ($150) to match your 100-user JIRA license." error.

I also see "License status: Incompatible with product license (different number of users)". 

How do I fix this so that the users in our project have access without having to upgrade to 100+ users? 

Below is an example of our dashboard gadget that WAS working with the free trial but now is not working with the new license.

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 10.16.45 AM.png

Thank you for the help!!

2 answers

0 votes
Christopher Jaksch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

Hi @Shannon Lyon

app licenses must be the same size as the Atlassian host license.
"Purchase the app license tier that matches the number of users you have licensed for your host product."

Please read the Atlassian Marketplace FAQ for clarification:

Hope that helps!

Best
Chris
STAGIL

0 votes
robert Mugabuhamye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

hello @Shannon Lyon , Unfortunately, there is no way for you to buy an add-on just for one project.
In Jira, you have to buy the add-on license for the user-tier you have in your application.

you can check the licencing and pricing of this link :
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events