Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking how many reports agents have resolved

Janine Mostert July 17, 2019

Hi, 

I understand that the default report 'workload' tracks how many requests an agent is assigned to, but we would also like to track how many tickets an agent has resolved. Is this possible?

Thanks!

2 answers

2 votes
Manon Soubies-Camy _Modus Create_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2019

Hello @Janine Mostert and welcome to Community!

You have several options to create such a report:

• Using a dashboard gadget

gadget.png

The gadget would be based on a JQL query like:

project = ABC AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee IS NOT empty
  • Using Jira Service Desk reports

jsd-report.png

On this report, you would create one serie per agent.

Hope this helps,

- Manon

0 votes

Hello Manon, thanks a lot for your help!

How do I find the dashboard gadget?

I tried to create a series per agent in the reports but so far was unsuccessful, how would the filter look for this, is it done with advance settings?

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2019

Glad it helps!

You can read these pages to learn more about dashboards:

Here is how I configured my series, I selected the resolved one and then filtered per Assignee:

serie.png

This is what I tried but for some reason, it will not let me filter by the assignees in the project. The only assignees that I am able to assign are the current user of unassigned.assignee.png

When I type in someones name it says 'no match'

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2019

Hmm that's weird. Do you have any request in your project assigned to someone else? It may be a silly question but: are you sure you're configuring the report/series in the right project?

Yes it is strange. Yes the requests in the project are assigned to the agents involved in the project (the ones I want to add as series on the report) and yes I am in the correct project :) 

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 17, 2019

Then I guess I can't help you further! I'd recommend you to contact Atlassian support, please keep us updated :)

Will do, thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events