Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

This issue cant be viewed

Team,

I have given access to user and created ticket on behalf of him but user not able to view the ticket, for him its throwing an error called This Issue cant be viewed! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Jun 11, 2019

How did you create the issue for them? Did you use the “Raise a request” link in the sidebar or did you use the “+” button? You should use the former so that the Request type and other fields are appropriately filled in. If you used the later you must ensure you fill in the Request Type when doing so.

Hi @Jack  I used the raise request link-Service desk portal and filled all the details and submitted.

Jack Community Leader Jun 12, 2019

I assume the user is a Customer in the project?

I assume the user is trying to view the issue via the portal?

I assume that if that same user goes to the portal and creates an issue they can view the issue they created?

can you confirm all the above are accurate?

Does this happen with all customers?

Hi @Jack  Yes for all your questions.

Finally I found the root cause was duplication of accounts.

That particular user has created two accounts in JIRA portal and Atlassian account, due to this reason he was not able to view the dashboard/tickets queues.

Thank you for your support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Mindville Insight users, we need your help! (there might be swag involved)

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials and we want to hear from you!  ...

276 views 4 6
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you