Store display value of nFeed field (json data) into jira database

Bárbara Teruggi April 10, 2017

Hi! I have issues when trying to record data from an option selected in an nFeed custom field. 

The nFeed field gets information from a REST WebService, which returns a Json object like this one: 

{"dataFromRest":[{"key":"option1","value":"1"},{"key":"option2","value":"2"},{"key":"Option3","value":"3"}

This is within the creation of a new Issue. When I'm processing the information of all customfields to save this data into jira database, I can only get the value from the selected option. 

mIssue.setCustomFieldValue(newCf, newCf.getValue(issue));

And this is how it goes all the way to textvalue from customfieldvalue table in jira's DB.

What I need to do is also save the 'key' part of the selected option which is the one I've used for displaying friendly information to the user, but I also need when Visualizing or Editing the Issue, in order not to call nFeed again. 

Is there any way I can store both parts of each option? 

Many thanks in advance for reading. I hope someone could help me. 

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2017

Hi Bárbara! This looks like a developer question, so it would be better to post it at community.developer.atlassian.com. That's where our developer community hangs out :)

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events