cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about JIRA Service Desk

Deleted user September 23, 2014

Hi everyone

I have some questions about JIRA Service Desk

1. Is it possible to use the current logon credentials as the login information in the customer portal?
    1. For example: The user is already logged on onto his workstation and then opens up the customer portal and is automatically logged in with his user.

2. Is it possible to allow normal service desk users to close their own reported issues?
    1. For example: The user creates an issue -> issue is resolved by IT -> user checks the solution and if correct, closes the issue right away through the customer portal or reopens it.

3. Is there a way to change the status of an issue automatically?
    1. For example: The IT support responds to the customer -> status of the issue sets to "Waiting for customer" automatically after sending the response.

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Best Regards

Marius

1 answer

0 votes
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hi Marius,

Here are my answers:

1. I do not have any experience with this, but here are some pointers: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Single+Sign-on+Integration+with+JIRA+and+Confluence.
  2. This is not possible right now, a customer can only add comments and attachments. Atlassian uses a customized version of Service Desk for their own support (support.atlassian.com) in which this is possible. I hope they will make this an out of the box feature.
  3. You can achieve this by using the Auto Transition Listener.

Regards,

Geert

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events