Share request automatically with more than one organization Edited

We are using the cloud version of Jira Service Desk.

When a customer creates a request his organization will be added as shared with.

Share with.png

The request will just shown to members of the organization.

We want that the engineers can look at those requests too. We use one service desk for several organizations.

We want to add all engineers into one organization. If a new request has been created the request should be automatically shared with the intern organization as well. So we don't have to add all engineers into all the organizations.

Share with intern.png

I hope you can help me with a solution or workaround.

1 answer

1 accepted

So, you can't add a second organization but you can give your employees the role Service Desk Team.

For this you have to add all the employees which should have access (or a group with the employees) under the menu People and give them the rights Service Desk Team. Now the employees can't see all the menus in Jira Service Desk as you as an agent can see, but they can see all requests and can add comments.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

1,179 views 2 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you