Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup template to insert in Jira Service Desk ticket

Deleted user August 7, 2019

Hello, New to Jira Service Desk. Is there any way to setup a template within the Jira Service Desk that the helpdesk engineer can select to insert into their Jira ticket? I would like to setup a template that would say something along the lines of "There has been no communication on this ticket in 48 hours, please respond to this ticket if you still need assistance". I would like our helpdesk engineers to be able to select this template and insert it into the ticket if the customer has not gotten back to them in the appropriate time and possibly a second template that would go out a day later that would say that the ticket will be closed with 24hrs if there is no response. Is there any way to do this? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2019

I don’t think you need a template to insert here. Rather, you can set up an SLA timer that, once expired, will result in a message back to the customer. If you use the search bar above and enter “non-responsive customer” you should find some existing help on this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events