Service desk widget

Deleted user February 5, 2018

When customers are raising issues through the embedded service desk widget, they're getting the following as the sender on their confirmation emails "com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded".

My question is: is there any way this can be configured? It would be nice if we could include the name of the service desk instead. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2018

Hi Robert,

At the moment there is no way to configure this specific feature to change the sender in that email address for issues created via this widget.   However there is an open feature request to have the option to change this value in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5776

I would recommend watch this issue for updates, and feel free to comment there to help explain why this is important for your organization. 

This is a relatively new feature for Jira Service Desk Cloud, so I would expect our team to be interested in the feedback about this feature and it is be interested in improving its function.

Regards,

Andy

Deleted user February 7, 2018

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for your prompt response. I appreciate that it's a new feature on JIRA service desk. 

Thanks for providing me with the link to the feature request. I have up-voted it, and justified my reasoning for it. 

Regards, 

Robert 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events