It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Service Desk Queue Refresh

Is it possible to make the Queue window automatically refresh like you can in a JIRA dashboard?  We would like to keep the Queue window up on one of the office displays but its kind of pointless if you have to remote into the computer and manually refresh it every 5-10 minutes.

Thanks,

Kyle Goyer

3 answers

0 votes

Hey Stuart!

Unfortunately, JIRA Service Desk still doesn't have an auto-update option. However it's already been suggested and the implementation of the feature is undergoing studies from our development team. See the issue opened on our JIRA here.

Cheers!

Joao

0 votes

I believe this still doesn't exist Kyle. 4 years later a basic function doesn't exist. My team have just moved to this software utility so wish us luck!

I'm getting asked if this exists or not as well. Does anyone know?

The ticket - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-726 - says that it was fixed, and says "Queues are now automatically updated. Animations indicating updates have been added in 2.5 - see release notes"

The release notes - https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk/jira-service-desk-2-5-release-notes-747832968.html - say "Live queue updates are now animated so you can easily see what has changed in your service desk queues." but nothing else.

It seems to me that they never update, we are on SD version 4.1.0

Anyone have any other thoughts?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

How do you onboard new employees using Jira Service Desk?

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager on JSD.  If you're responsible for onboarding employees, I'd like to speak to you to learn about the range of tasks that are involved in setting up...

270 views 8 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you