cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA settings

Victor Lubuku January 29, 2018

Hi

I have 2 questions regarding SLAs settings

1. I have set the SLAs for time to resolution and for first response on the system and I have set the period as 4h or 80h as per the support desk calendar (10 working days of 8h) but when working on the ticket, the SLA times are displayed as 1w 3d for example and not per hours. How can I make it display in hours?

2. I have set an automation for a ticket to be reopened by a comment from the customer. That works fine but I am not able to reactivate the Time to resolution SLA when the ticket is reactivated.

I am using JIRA Sever setting.

Thank you,

Victor L.

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2018

steps are below

Solution

1. Navigate to <Jira base url>/secure/SiteDarkFeatures!default.jspa.
  2. Look for sd.sla.improved.rendering.enabled.
  3. Disable it.

Hi @volkan ciftci

SLA settings work as needed now.

Thanks,

Victor L.

1 vote
Answer accepted
volkan ciftci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2018

Hi Victor

1- https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-revert-the-sla-rendering-improvement-changes-943970007.html 

2-could you try to add  start status "entered status = Reopened" in Time to resolution in SLA configuration ?

Best regards 

Hi @volkan ciftci

Thank you for your response.

The link to the KB does not open

The 2nd issue is resolved and updated now.

Regards,

Victor L.Capture JIRA.PNG

0 votes
Shihong Khor July 17, 2019

I actually need the converse. I would like to change from hours to days/weeks etc.

Capture.JPG

Any way to reverse it on Jira Service Desk cloud?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events