Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolving an Issue in Jira Mobile

Melody Baughman September 30, 2019

While the mobile app is being fleshed out, we were intending on relying on the mobile site for team use. However, when our testers go to use the mobile site, they are only able to "vote", "watch" and "comment". The description tells them they can "click resolve this issue", but that option is not available to them. If this is a known bug, when can we expect a fix?

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2019

Hi @Melody Baughman

Appears to work fine for me - I can edit the status. Based on the above, can the Testers resolve issues on a desktop?

If not, this could be permissions based - i.e the permission scheme doesn't have the required permissions for resolving issues or transitioning issues for that group.

Ste

Melody Baughman October 7, 2019

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ : Thanks for following up. The tester has full admin access and can resolve issues on the desktop. She's testing on google chrome from a mobile device and the two options on the drop down are: assign to or watch/stop watching. She can also add a comment.  I'll try to send some screen shots in a moment so you can see what she's seeing.

Melody Baughman October 7, 2019

Screenshot_20191007-110623.pngScreenshot_20191007-110216.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events