Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing customer from Customer List

Deleted user April 9, 2018

The Customer List has names that came from the Trial period and I would like to remove them. How do I do that?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2018

in cloud - project > settings > People > click remove by their name

Thanks. I see that screen but it only has our valid users. When I am in Service Desk and click on the icon on the left for Customers that is the list that I want remove the Customers from. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2018

bit confused. can you provide a screenshot of what you see in Customers that you do not under "People"?

Customer-1.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2018

ok. those are the test users. See if you can delete the accounts altogether. If you are system admin go into the system admin settings and user accounts. Find these accounts and delete them.

Nabil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2018

Jerry,

If your Customer Permission allows anyone - "Who can access the portal and send requests", everyone who has an account on your site would have access to the portal so they will be added into the customer list.

If those users are no longer needed, you would need to remove them from the user management - https://YOURSITE.atlassian.net/admin/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers

Alternatively, you could also change the permission to Customers my team adds to the project.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events