Remove Service desk Request Section

Krishna May 23, 2018

Hello Team,

I have service desk request section on view issue screen which has request type and channel fields. I would like to hide that section.

Can you please guide me how that can done.

1 answer

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2018

No, You can not hide the request type from issue view screen but you can hide from the portal.

While creating an issue from the portal customer will choose the request type and it will show you on issue view screen hence you can not hide it.

for more information please use this add-on.

Krishna May 25, 2018

Yogesh, Thanks for the answer, but.. when the customer creates a issue its just asking the issue type and i dont see any request type being asked.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2018

Hi @Krishna,

Actually, whenever we are creating a request type in jiraservice desk we need to map the request type with Issue type.

Whenever Customer will visit your Customer portal where they will be able to see the request type and they have to select the appropriate request type and need to create the ticket.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events