1. Go to your site's Administration at admin.atlassian.com:
- If you're an admin for one site, you'll land on the Users page of your site.
- If you're an admin for multiple sites or an organization admin, click a site's name and URL to open the Administration for that site.
2. Select Groups from the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
3. Select the Create group button in the top right to create a new group.
4. Enter the Group’s name, the group description, and select wether you’d like to add users to the group right away.
5. Save the group by pressing the Create group button.
6. If you selected the Add members in the next step checkbox, select users to add to the group.
Hi Atlassian Community! This is Teresa from the Atlassian team. My colleague Paul Buffington @Buff and I are excited to share a brand new ITSM resource we’ve created – "The Complete Guide to At...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event