Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of SLAs in SLAs' div (issue view screen)

Leirbag Assuab February 7, 2018

Hi Community!

I'm using JSD 3.5.0. I have defined two SLA in a SD project, "Time to first response" and "Time to resolution". After a while I have noticed that the SLAs are ordered in different ways in SLAs' div on issue view screen. In some issues SLAs are ordered T2FR first and then T2R, and in some other issues are ordered T2R first and then T2FR.

Look at these screenshots taken from different issues:

Image 001.pngImage 002.pngImage 003.pngImage 004.pngImage 005.pngImage 006.png

Does anyone know which criteria is used when ordering different SLAs in SLAs' div (issue view screen)? My JIRA users are asking me about this and I can't figure the criteria used to give them a reasonable explanation.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2018

I believe it is in the order of creation, until the SLA's Pause, Complete or are Past Due. Looks like different criteria determines top SLA. 

Not sure if you can move them around. I have tested this in my instance and haven't found a way to organize them. The below example is what determines the top SLA theory.

• Completed > Running
  • Higher past due time 
  • Paused > Completed
  • Missed SLA > Completed

I don't think I have ever noticed this before. Cool find!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events