Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Number of SLA per project

Hi, 

For Jira Service Desk Server, does anyone knows if there is a limit per project in the number of SLA goals configured?

(NB: for Jira Cloud there is a limit of 30 SLA goals per project https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html )

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello,

We had about 4000 goals for an SLA and we did not reach the limit. SLA worked but the UI for editing sla's stuck. We were not able to edit goals. We used a program to load all goals.

Great thanks for the feedback!

You are welcome!

Hello,

I had a follow-up question to this.  One of our team members added 30 SLA's and ran into a countdown that showed how many SLA goals we had remaining.  It capped at 30.  If you could let me know how you loaded 4000 goals, that would be appreciated!  Thank you!

Hello,

I have the same issue with the cloud version. I have reached the 30 goals limit. What can I do to by pass it ?

Thank you in advance

My suggestion is to reach Atlassian support asking more lines. I'm waiting for their answer. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

147 views 1 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you