Notifications for SLA´s

Does Jira Service Desk have scalin of notifications for cases outside of SLA's?

1 answer

0 vote
Susan Hauth Community Champion Dec 20, 2017

Hi Antonio,
Can you elaborate?  You can add automation when SLAs are about to breach or are breached, and they can send emails to your customers or send alerts to users.  Is that what you mean?

Susan

Hi Susan.

What I need is to have different level of alerting based on time of the SLA breach. eg An alert to the resolution team 2 hrs. after the SLA breach, an alert to the management team 4 hrs before the SLA breach and an alert to the CEO 24 before de the SLA breach.

Thanks in advance.

Susan Hauth Community Champion Dec 20, 2017

Hi Antonio,

Currently only 60 mins before, 30 mins before and breached are supported in both jql and SLA Automation.  I have had situations like this and I end up setting up multiple SLAs to time those other situations.  So your management one runs 24 hours ahead (or 24 hours less time) than that of the resolution team.

Not perfect.

Susan

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Mar 09, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

E.L. Fridge's take on education, Jira Service Desk, and creative Jira use cases

...word of mouth, so by 2016, we were working with several other entities on campus to implement Jira Service Desk . The Atlassian motto of “for every team” has really come true for us in this case. We...

1,238 views 2 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you