Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple projects one ticket queue

Deleted user August 8, 2019

I had made one project for multiple customers, thinking it was the right way to go. We do not have a lot of tickets per project, but across projects there is a considerable amount of tickets that we want to track and analyse. (Especially component-wise; e.g. what seems to break most often, etc.)

Yesterday i found out that i need different service desk projects in order to manage confluence knowledge bases accordingly to each project. So I went ahead and began creating new projects.

Now my question is: How do I track tickets across projects within one queue view? there will be way to many projects for it to be comfortable navigating.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Hello,

I don't think what you are asking is possible. But you can always use issue filters instead. Queues are nothing more than filters by themselves, anyways. 

You can create issue filters such as "all projects & all open", "all projects & assigned to me" etc. You can also subscribe to these filters, too.

Regards.

Deleted user August 8, 2019

Aah! Now it makes more sense. Perfect! Thank you very much.

It is the obvious way to go I see now. :D

Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2019

Sure, glad it helps :)

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2020

I concur with the Elifcan and Susan the best way without more $ is to make a dashboard with filters that mirror queues. I did check the marketplace and there is an add on queues for service desk that you can evaluate. 

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2019

We ended up reverting back to dashboards to consolidate multiple project queues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events