Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Columns needed with checklist

Mahesh Kallepalli June 6, 2019

Hello ,

Please find attached screen shot for reference , Can any one help me out how to get this done .

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Multiple columns.PNG

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2019

Hello,

If you want to store this information as a dedicated custom field, I recommend you to try our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. This app has a lot of features, one of them is named Bundled Fields. Thanks to it, you can create two custom fields "Security" and "Help Desk" and inside them create sub-fields which are "Disabled Network, Verified disabled Network etc.". Every sub-field will be a checkbox with options Completed, N/A, Exceptions. I prepared a test configuration for you:

screen1_configuration.png

On the Customer Portal you will see:

screen2_request-form.png

On the Request Detail View:

screen3_request-detail-view.png

On the Issue View:

screen4_issue-view.png

I guess that very important is possibility to using dedicated JQL to search values from this custom field (Bundled Field type).

In case of any questions or problems with configuration, don't hesitate to ask me directly (katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com).

Cheers,

Kate

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2019

You can also create a different configuration - maybe easier and more comfortable to manage:

screen5_configuration2.png

On the Request Form you will see:

screen6_request-form2.png

On the Request Detail View:

screen7_request-detail-view2.pngWhen you change Alignment in the configuration form Vertical to Horizontal you will see:

screen8_request-detail-vie3.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2019

@Katarzyna great input, this looks quite interesting!

As an asside, so that you are more readily identified w/ your company in the Community you should consider adding [Deviniti] to your username. As I understand it this is the request practice.

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
June 7, 2019

Thank you for suggestion! :) I changed it in my profile but I don't see any changes on the community :( maybe I must wait...

Mahesh Kallepalli June 10, 2019

Hi @Katarzyna ,

It's looks great thanks for your suggestions , let me give A try for it .

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Mahesh Kallepalli June 10, 2019

Hi @Katarzyna ,

Is there any way when someone clicks Exception, can there be a note field that is required that pops up?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
June 13, 2019

If you set that Exception must be required, it will be information about it if somebody don't select any answer.

Mahesh Kallepalli June 13, 2019

yeah if they click exception there should be notes like the reason y they not selected that is the requirement my manager is asking 

2 votes
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
July 19, 2019

Hello @Mahesh Kallepalli 

One way to achieve this would be to use a checklists app that supports customizable statuses. Multiple Checklists for Jira that we have developed seems to fit into your requirements and can be used with Jira Service Desk. You can define your own statuses "Completed", "N/A", and "Exception" and have checklist templates with your predefined items added to each service desk issue. This is how it would look like in the issue view:

checklists-service-desk.png

Best,
Sebastian

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2019

Natively you cannot. I would check the Marketplace for possible addon solutions.

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2019

Elements Checklist would also allow you to make a checklist with multiple columns. You can set it up so that your multiple column checklist is added to issues that have certain criteria (for example, a certain issue type), which can save time when creating the issue.

0 votes
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2019

Hi, @Mahesh Kallepalli  !

Look through the Checklist for Jira

Video

looks like it is good for your task.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events