Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining the Asset Management Beta

Romer Ventura June 11, 2018

Hello,

One of the biggest complaints i have received during the last year is that there is no easy way to implement an Asset Management system in Jira Service Desk.

This is the main reason behind us looking at alternative platforms to migrate our service desk to. Luckily, i noticed the Atlassian listed the early access for Asset Management for JSD: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2018/06/atlassian-cloud-changes-may-28-to-jun-4-2018

I know the link in the change log says it is closed, but wondering if there is anyway to get into the early access. This is a highly important requirement for our decision making process.

I contacted the Austin office line, and they didnt even know about the upcoming offering... They didnt even know who i could talk to... 

Anyone has any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2018

Hey Romer, 

I'm trying to get more information for you at the very least. Hang in there :)

Romer Ventura June 12, 2018

Thanks a lot Meg, let me know if you need anything from me at this time.

I wish the Austin customer line had been as willingly to help as you are. 

Thanks again

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2018
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2018

Thanks Jack! 

Romer, I'm continuing to escalate with Atlassian for some assistance. 

Romer Ventura June 13, 2018

Hi @Meg Holbrook, thanks for your help! Someone has gotten in touch with me and will be discussing this on a call tomorrow.

Thanks again.!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events