Jira Service Desk create issues e-mail with cc people in the e-mail request?

I have Jira Service Desk. The Project is a JIRA Service Desk Project. In my instance on cloud the customer creates issues sending e-mails.  But normally when the customer sends an e-mail with the issue information, the customer writes with copy (cc) other people from the company.  The jira service desk creates the issue in open status, the reporter is the person who sends the e-mail, but the people who are in cc doesn't have any information about the request.  I want to configure that this people could receive notification from JSD with the status about the issue. Any idea?.

Regards.

3 answers

You can vote for this feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-960

Add an explanation in that ticket of why this is important to you or how you use it. 

I agree with Cesar that this CC functionality is very important, and it's not currently available in JIRA Service Desk 2. There is some other discussion of this here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9863656 and https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/10406433

I was trying to do that buy adding email handler but I've reached jira users limit. Looking for the answer too.

The link takes me to a page with a 404 error. Do you have an updated link?

The issue I have is that when a user opens a ticket via email they some times CC people on this ticket. The CC users are not be auto added to the ticket when its created. I would like for them to be auto added to the ticket. 

Hi Joseph,

Did you find a solution for that problem I have the same problem in my service desk, please let me knoe if you have a solution for this problem.

Thanks

This is my first requirement , Does the link shared by @Ann Worley help?

has some one tried?

I could not understand the below part, Doe sit mean it works within same organization ?

Add participants via email 

If you create or respond to a request via email, add a request participant's email address in the TO or CC fields. The participant receives an email notifying them that they have been added.

Customers can add individual participants if they have permission to share requests. If the customer is in one organization, their request is shared automatically. Customers who are in more than one organization can't share requests with an organization via email.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

54 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot