Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSD portal taking a long time to create ticket

Marius Dinca July 24, 2019

Recently we have been experiencing some issues with very long times , we initially pinned it on slow storage for the VM's HDDs, but after moving the HDDs to a faster storage and defragmentating virtual drives it still takes a while to create - 5 to 10 seconds.

After entering all details and hitting create it is working quite a lot to actually create it - anywhere from 7 to 20+ seconds, sometimes it even gave sql timeout for locks.
Is there anything i can do to speed this up? 
have done so far:
moved storage of VM for this server to a faster hdd cluster, have defragmented virtual disks, have increased jvm memory to 4600MB.
We have quite a small implementation of support, in the year and a half we have had this product we had only 31k issues, 2 projects and 1 custom field, no major modifications to predefined workflows.

Is this a normal time to create?

we are using JSD 4.0.0 with mysql 5.7

1 answer

0 votes
Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2022

@Marius DincaHello, did you find a way to solve your problem?

Marius Dinca March 10, 2022

hello,

the only thing that worked was increasing the jvm memory and making sure to defrag the disk every week, automatically.

also i would suggest trying to disable one app in turn and see, i also had a pb with an app that was severely slowing our server.

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2022

@Marius DincaThank you, what app was that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events