Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JQL for Searching for a specific time slice per day for a month

Brad Butchers October 28, 2019

Hi,

I have been asked to generate a report from Service desk about how many requests have been raised between 7:30am and 8-30am each day for the month and im unsure how to do this.

I have the JQL for a single day but unsure how to make it display this time slice for the month.

Cheers

Brad

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2019

Hello Brad,

Thank you for reaching out.

We completely understand your requirement to have a JQL query to display issues created in a specific time span of the day during a specific time range, however, I'm afraid there is not a function to return this kind of information with JIRA JQL.

Since we understand this would be a useful feature, we have a feature request opened with our development team to get it implemented:

Allow a JQL query for a specific time span of the day, from a period of time

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

As a workaround, you can export the issues to a CSV file and use a spreadsheet editor (Office, OpenOffice, Numbers, etc) to perform the query, as detailed in the feature request above.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events